Nye County is now accepting applications for the Nye County ARPA Recovery Plan for the County's Small Businesses and Public Health assistance.
Eligible uses must be for costs incurred starting January 1, 2022.
For details on the Nye County ARPA Recovery Plan, please see the Nye County ARPA Recovery Plan and Policy for program details.
Nye County has created the following programs to help local communities:
- Small Business Grant Program, apply online here
- Premium Incentive Pay Program, CLOSED
For more information on the Small Business Grant Program and a step-by-step guide to complete the application, please click here to watch the pre-recorded training video.
- Public Health Assistance - To apply contact Grant Administrator
- Mental Health Initiatives
- Affordable Housing Grants
- Public Homeless Assistance
- Tonopah Childcare