Information on Next Auction
NYE County TREASURER TRUST AUCTION ONLINE
Please check back often for the auction list and updated dates for bid4assets.com deposit dates and auction run dates.
See the posting at top of the page for list of parcels that will be offered this Tax Sale.
The auction will be online only through Bid4Assets.com (Click on link for more information)
Potential bidders will still be required to place a $500 deposit in certified funds, and there will be a 10% or $100 minimum premium per parcel that will be added to the cost of the winning bidder. There is also a $35 processing fee on your $500 deposit, making it $535 to participate.
Obtaining Property Lists
Click on the link above to download. All properties subjected to auction can be found in the Pahrump Valley Times and the Tonopah Time-Bonanza newspapers 4 weeks prior to auction
Registration & Payment Information
- PLEASE contact Bid4assets to ensure proper processing of your deposit
- If you are a successful bidder, your deposit will be applied to the purchase price.
- If you are unsuccessful, your deposit will be returned at the end of the sale.
- Deposits must be made in the form of certified funds: Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders or Wire Transfers.
Payment requirements are:
- There is no financing - no exceptions.
- Cashier’s checks, money orders, or wire transfers for payment in full, (including Real Property Transfer Tax) on the day of the sale.
Sale of real property Disclaimer statement
Research and Inspect Thoroughly Before You Bid
It is the responsibility of prospective purchasers to do their own research, prior to the auction. It is your responsibility to perform due diligence on all parcels and make any independent investigation you deem necessary. You may contact Nye County departments/offices as part of your due diligence. The County's sole purpose for the sale is to recover the delinquent taxes.
Properties are sold “AS IS”
- All properties are sold AS IS and all sales are final.
- The County makes no representations, guarantees or warranties regarding the physical condition or stability of any of the parcels being auctioned, the existence of hazardous materials on or under the surface of the parcels, the suitability of the property for the bidders' purposes or for any other purpose.
- The properties are being conveyed subject to existing covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, rights-of-ways, easements and any other possible encumbrances.
- The County is making no representations, guarantees or warranties regarding any liens or encumbrances that currently exist or may exist in the future on any parcels.
The County of Nye is not liable for the failure of any device that is not owned, operated, and managed by the State or County, that prevents a person from participating in any sale. “Device” includes, but is not limited to, computer hardware, a computer network, a computer software application, and a computer Web site.
You must be at least 18 years old to bid
After the Property is Purchased:
Nye County will issue and record a quitclaim deed to the successful purchaser of each parcel within 30 days of the auction. The successful purchaser is responsible for recording and filing fees. The Treasurer’s Office will mail the deed to the buyer upon completion of the recording process. There is no redemption period on property acquired through the tax auction. Once you receive the recorded deed, the property is yours. Nye County will not assist any purchaser in obtaining actual possession of the property. Please refer to NRS 361.595 for more information regarding quitclaim deeds and tax sales.
Per NRS 361.600, there is a two-year period where the previous owner of the property may protest the sale and during which title companies may not issue title insurance. You should contact a title company for more information regarding title insurance.
Questions regarding the tax sale and this statement can be directed to the Nye County Treasurer’s Office at (775) 751-4200.