Board of County Commissioners approved Tuesday, July 19, 2022, a resolution of "Intent to Sell County-Owned Properties at Auction" for five individual properties in Pahrump valued at $2.1 million.
Click Here for Resolution and Full Bid Procedures
All properties will be sold "as is."
- 3781 S. Viola Ave., APN 037-303-01, Minimum bid $ 47,700, Required deposit $11,925;
- 2220 S. Zuni Ave., APN 042-872-13, Minimum bid $37,700, Required deposit, $9,425;
- 5470 S. Highway 160, APN 047-041-15, Minimum bid $52,700, Required deposit, $13,175;
- 5510 S. Highway 160, APN 047-041-16, Minimum bid $1,850,700, Required deposit $462,675;
- 5550 S. Highway 160, APN 047-041-17, $125,700, Required deposit $31,425;
TOTALS Minimum bids $2,114,500, Required deposits $528,625.
The auction will be held Tuesday, August 16, 2022, inside the Board of County Commission Chambers in Pahrump, with registration starting at 9 a.m. and unsealing bids scheduled for 10 a.m.
A $500 registration fee will be required to bid on any parcel. A deposit of 25 percent of the advertised minimum bid amount for each property being bid on must be received from the successful bidders by the close of the auction, with the balance due within 30 days of award.
Interested parties must make all fees and deposits in the form of a cashier's check made payable to the Nye County Treasurer. All bids must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked "NYE COUNTY LAND AUCTION, RESOLUTION NO. 2022-33 AND must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, August 15, 2022, at the following address: Nye County Administration Department, 2100 E. Walt Williams Drive, Suite 100 Pahrump, NV 89048.
Nye County disclaims any responsibility with respect to clear title and makes no warranty that the property is free and clear of all encumbrances.