How do I get in touch with the Nye County Health Department?

There is no Nye County Health Department. To contact Nye County's Public Health Office: Scott Lewis, 1510 Siri Lane, Pahrump, NV 89060 (775) 751-4279 (Please leave a message). Hours: By appointment only 

For immunizations; family planning, STD testing / treatment, and TB testing, contact the State of Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Health Division (Pahrump – (775) 751-7070; Tonopah – (775) 482-6659.). For septic issues, contact the Nye County Code Enforcement office at (775) 751-4241. For Air Quality Control questions, contact Qiana Medici, Acting Nye County Air Quality Compliance Officer at (775) 751-4242. For other information including complaints regarding restaurants, contact the State of Nevada Division of Health.

Nevada Division of Health

Show All Answers

1. Can I apply for Food Stamps and Medicaid with your office?
2. Where do I apply for Section 8 (HUD) rental assistance?
3. How do I get in touch with the Nye County Health Department?
4. How do I report a case of child abuse?
5. I live in Tonopah but I am being told that my apartment is in Esmeralda County. How can I apply for assistance?
6. How do I apply for the Energy Assistance Program?