How can I obtain a copy of the staff report for my application?

On the Thursday before your PRPC meeting, this information is available on the internet by going to the Nye County Meeting Center. Or you can find your staff report in your online portal by selecting attachments. 

Nye County

Show All Answers

1. Can I live in an RV on my property in Pahrump?
2. Can I appeal a decision made by the Pahrump Regional Planning Commission?
3. What is a Master Plan and how is it different from zoning? What is it used for?
4. Where do I obtain an elevation certificate?
5. Why does my Pahrump business license application have to be signed off by the Planning Department?
6. Can I have more than one Home-Based Business in Pahrump?
7. How can I find out the rules for developing or making use of my property?
8. In Pahrump I want to build a (pool, garage, patio cover, carport, shed, Fence ) on my property. Do I need Planning approval? Why?
9. My neighbor built a carport next to my fence without a building permit. Who do I report this to?
10. What is my property zoned? What is zoning used for?
11. What is the difference between the Board of County Commissioners and the Pahrump Regional Planning Commission?
12. When do I need a building permit?
13. Where do I get a building permit?
14. How do I find out the location of water, gas, power, TV, and sewer lines in relation to my property?
15. Is my property in a flood zone?
16. Must I obtain Flood Insurance?
17. How can I reach individual Nye County Planning staff members by telephone?
18. How can I obtain a copy of the staff report for my application?
19. Is a Site Development Plan Review always required with a Conditional Use Permit Application?
20. How can I obtain written confirmation of the zoning of my property in Pahrump?
21. In Pahrump when is the Site Development Plan required?
22. What agency regulates the foundation standards for a manufactured home or mobile home?
23. Do I have to pay for a copy of a map of my property?