Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Approved meeting minutes are available approximately 30 days after the meeting date. You may obtain a draft copy through the Planning Department.
The Pahrump Regional Planning Commission and BOCC Liaisons serve as the members of the Capital Improvement Advisory Committee.
In compliance with NRS 278B.150 the Planning Department has reactivated the Capital Improvements Advisory Committee. The purpose of the committee will be:
- Review the land use assumptions and determine whether they are in conformance with the Master Plan
- Review the Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) and file written comments
- Review the progress of the local government in carrying out the CIP
- Report to the BOCC progress of implementation of the CIP and Impact Fees
- Advise the BOCC on any need to update the plan, the planning assumptions and impact fees.
If you would like to contact one or all of the Members you may do so by either email or by mail:
Nye County Planning Department
Attention: Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
250 N Highway 160, Suite 1
Pahrump, NV 89060