- Payment Information
- Payment Options
Cash is accepted at the office locations only. If you’re not paying in person, you may pay by the following methods:
- Money order
- Cashiers check
Sending Checks from Canadian Financial Institutions
If you are paying the County with a check from a Canadian-based bank or financial institution, please make sure the transaction code “45” follows the account number on the MICR line. This denotes that this is a US Dollar Account held at a Canadian bank or financial institution, and when the check is processed, it will be in US Funds. The words US Dollars or US Funds should also be on the check face if/when the transaction code 45 is included in the MICR line. Example check
- For telephone payments by credit card or E-Check please contact Point N Pay at 1-888-891-6064. Please note County of Nye and must have parcel number to process.
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and E-Check
- Online Payments
Our online credit card company is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer. To make an online payment, you will need to use a different browser such as Google Chrome, which can be downloaded for free.
NON US residents can make online payments but they have to do the following…
*A 2.5% fee will be applied to all credit/debit card payments with a minimum charge of $2.00.
*A $1.50 fee will be applied for all E-check payments.
Installment Due Dates
The 2022-2023 tax year runs from July 1 to June 30, and includes four installment due dates which are:
- 1st installment – Due: August 15, 2022, Delinquent after: August 25, 2022
- 2nd installment – Due: October 3, 2022, Delinquent after: October 13, 2022
- 3rd installment – Due: January 2, 2023, Delinquent after: January 12, 2023
- 4th installment – Due: March 6, 2023, Delinquent after: March 16, 2023
Taxpayers are granted an automatic 10-day grace period from the installment due date
The Nye County Treasurer’s Office makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation.