Please Follow the Bailiff's Directions
The Court Bailiff is responsible for security and enforcement of courtroom standards.
- No weapons are allowed in the courtroom.
- Smoking is not allowed in the courthouse.
- There is no eating, drinking, or chewing gum in the courtroom.
- No cellular telephones, pagers, or electronic devices are allowed in the courtroom.
Proper courtroom attire is required.
- No shorts or tank tops are allowed in the courtroom.
- Shoes are required.
- T-shirts that show offensive slogans or pictures are not allowed.
- Hats should be removed before entering the courtroom.
The Court proceedings are being recorded and/or transcribed by a court reporter, and noise can interfere with the preparation of this important record.
- Avoid behavior that is a distraction to others.
- While in the courtroom, sit quietly when Court is in session.
- Do not talk or whisper.
- If it is necessary to bring children to court, please monitor their behavior so they remain quiet at all times.