Mining Information

The Nye County Recorder's Office is forbidden by law to give out legal advice.

Submit the form(s) along with the appropriate fees to our office.

If you are entitled to a refund / credit for mining claim fees paid please complete this form and forward it to Nevada Department of Taxation at the address on the top of the form.

Our MT Plats are available online at

Mining Claim forms:

Nevada Commission on Mineral Resources- Division of Minerals

Other important web sites:

Division of Minerals Open Data Website

U.S. Department of Interior - Bureau of Land Management

State Land Patent Data Base Query Page