2024 Online Only Tax Sale Auctions
Next Online Tax Sale is February 27-29, 2024
Please check back often for the auction list and updates for bid4assets.com deposit dates and auction run dates.
List of parcels offered for the Online Tax Sale starting February 27, 2024, at 8 am and ending February 29, 2024. Closing times vary starting at 11 am, so please check the auction page. These are prior trust sale parcels.
Potential bidders will still be required to place a $500 deposit in certified funds, and a 10% or $100 minimum will be added to the winning bidder's cost. There is also a $35 processing fee on your $500 deposit, making it $535 to participate. Deposits are due February 21, 2024, by 1 p.m.
Obtaining Property Lists
Click on the link to download. All properties subject to auction can be found in the Pahrump Valley Times and the Tonopah Times-Bonanza newspapers 4 weeks prior to the auction.
Registration & Payment Information
- PLEASE contact Bid4Assets to ensure proper processing of your deposit.
- If you are a successful bidder, your deposit will be applied to the purchase price.
- If you are unsuccessful, your deposit will be returned at the end of the sale or retain on file for future 2024 online auctions. The next auction is tentatively scheduled for April.
- Deposits must be made in the form of certified funds: Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, or Wire Transfers.
Payment requirements are:
- There is no financing - no exceptions.
- Cashier's checks, money orders, or wire transfers for payment in full (including Real Property Transfer Tax) on the day of the sale.
Research and Inspect Thoroughly Before You Bid
Prospective purchasers are responsible for doing their own research prior to the auction. You are responsible for performing due diligence on all parcels and making any independent investigation you deem necessary. You may contact Nye County departments/offices as part of your due diligence. The County's sole purpose for the sale is to recover the delinquent taxes.
Properties are sold “AS IS”
All properties are sold AS IS, and all sales are final. The County makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties regarding the physical condition or stability of any of the parcels being auctioned, the existence of hazardous materials on or under the parcels' surface, the property's suitability for the bidders' purposes, or for any other purpose. The properties are being conveyed subject to existing covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, rights-of-ways, easements, and any other possible encumbrances. The County is making no representations, guarantees, or warranties regarding any liens or encumbrances that currently exist or may exist in the future on any parcels.
The County of Nye is not liable for the failure of any device that is not owned, operated, and managed by the State or County that prevents a person from participating in any sale. “Device” includes, but is not limited to, computer hardware, a computer network, a computer software application, and a computer Web site.
You must be at least 18 years old to bid